It’s that time of the year again! The first day of summer is right around the corner and you probably want to get outdoors and take advantage of the long, warm summer days. It’s important to drink lots of water, dress properly, wear sunscreen, be careful around the pool, and watch out for those ticks! Warm weather brings more opportunity for vacations, outdoor activities, and heat exposure. Preventing and preparing for the hidden dangers of summer is key this time of the year.
Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar based class to individuals that will increase awareness on summer safety to encourage people of all ages to plan properly while participating in outdoor activities.
This webinar is offered to all Health Net members as well as non-Health Net insured individuals. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
Do you want to learn what Health Net has to offer you?
Summertime Safety — A Family Affair webinar will be held on Wednesday, June 15 from 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm PST. In this class you will learn about summer safety techniques while at the pool, hiking, and camping. You will also learn about travel safety, food safety, fire safety, handling emergencies, and how to prevent illness and injury during the summer months. Please join this webinar and think about safety while enjoying all summer activities.
You can register for June’s Summertime Safety — A Family Affair webinar by clicking on this link and enter Meeting Number 629 206 644.
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net