It may seem difficult to maintain a healthy diet when you are on a budget. However, mealtime doesn’t have to be costly, complicated, or unhealthy. Eating right can be affordable, convenient, and nutritious. There are many strategies to help you stay on course when you are shopping at the grocery store. You can make good nutrition a priority if you have a strategy.
Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar based class to individuals that will help individuals stay on track to eat healthy while on a budget.
This webinar is offered to all Health Net members as well as non-Health Net insured individuals. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
Do you want to learn what Health Net has to offer you?
Healthy Eating on a Budget webinar will be held on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 from 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm PST. In this class you will learn about becoming a savvy shopper, know what you are buying, tools to make better choices, apps to help you stay on track when navigating the grocery store, and organic versus non-organic foods. Please attend this webinar to help you learn to be savvy about purchasing healthy foods on a budget.
You can register for July’s Healthy Eating on a Budget by clicking on the link here and entering Meeting Number 625 068 412.
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net