Employers who opted for an early renewal in 2015 will move to small group coverage upon renewal in 2016. That’s because California now defines small businesses as those with 1 to 100 employees.
Just because you’re moving to small group coverage doesn’t mean you have to settle for a small solution! Health Net of California, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company (Health Net) have the answer.
Meeting the needs of companies your size was a big design component of our Small Group 2.0 portfolio. You’ll find a lot of options as you transition to small group coverage and, if you have a grandfathered plan, to coverage compliant with the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
In fact, Health Net has you covered with:
- HMO plan designs that can be paired with any of the HMO networks we offer in your location. The plan design stays the same. Simple.
- PPO plans in every metal level. Small group plans are organized in four levels of coverage: platinum, gold, silver, and bronze.
- Tailored network HSP and EPO plans.
- Enhanced Choice – package pairings that make it easy to offer multiple plans to your employees.
Health Net has all the answers to make your move a smooth one. Talk to your broker or call your Health Net account manager for a personal consultation.
- Your privacy is enhanced with the launch of Health Net’s latest secure email platform
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q2 2018
- You’ll want to join our “New Year, New Challenge” webinar
- Five tips for happier holidays