Mental health is an integral and essential component of health. Health Net understands this and is partnering with myStrength to offer you complimentary access to myStrength.com as a Health Net member.
myStrength is excited to announce the release of a new suite of wellness activities, called “Mindfulness.”
This powerful concept trains us to focus on the present moment, often by using all our senses. You can use mindfulness to help reduce panic attacks, reduce stress and worry, and help enhance your overall wellness.
Taking care of yourself is just as important as providing support to others. Mindfulness is a great way to sneak a little self-care into your day – Think of it as “quality me-time.” Here are some ideas for using myStrength’s new mindfulness activities to reward yourself:
- Start your day with a one- or five-minute meditation or sneak in a mini-meditation during a break or lunch time.
- Practice mindful eating at lunch or snack time. View the exercise “Eating a Raisin” on myStrength.com to get started.
- Practice mindfulness activities with co-workers. Meditation or breathing exercises can create a soothing atmosphere that benefits everyone. Doing activities together can create a sense of camaraderie.
- Practice mindful noticing during your commute on the bus/train or in the car.
- Create a “letting go” moment at the end of your day. Try myStrength’s walking meditation activity.
Strengthen your mind, body and spirit
myStrength.com is a confidential online resource, personalized to help improve your mood. This collection of valuable self-help tools are designed to help empower you to become – and stay – mentally and physically healthy. myStrength offers in-the-moment mood–tracking and immediate stress-relief activities that can help you achieve lasting, healthy change.
If you are “struggling” with your mental health and simply need a “lift,” register on myStrength to access the helpful resources and tools. Log in at www.myStrength.com/HNWell to access and sign up for the online program; once you have registered online, you can also use your user name and password to log in to the myStrength mobile app.
Sign up today
- Enter myStrength.com/HNWell in your web browser.
- Click “Sign Up.”
- Complete the myStrength sign-up process with a brief wellness assessment and personal profile.
- Go mobile! After setting up an online account, download the myStrength app for iOS and Android devices, and register using the same email and password.
myStrength – The health club for your mind™
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net