As we continue into the 21st century, mobile applications, or apps, are playing an increasingly important role in the daily lives of individuals of all ages. Many use this mobile technology to track their health and activities – generating the potential to be used in concert with other health-promoting strategies.
When it comes to using analytics to develop a healthier lifestyle, there are many considerations to think about when choosing a good health app. That’s why Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar-based class titled, Using Technology for a Healthy Lifestyle. The webinar is designed to help individuals identify what to look for when searching for good health apps.
Join us and register
Our Using Technology for a Healthy Lifestyle webinar takes place on Wednesday, January 18, from 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time.
Attend the webinar to discover the advantages and disadvantages of using health apps. During the presentation, you’ll get answers to questions like:
- What makes a health app a good health app?
- Does the app actually improve health?
- Do consumers find health apps useful?
- Are health apps safe for consumers?
- And more!
Register by clicking on this link.
Our monthly webinars are offered to all Health Net members, as well as to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how
- Your privacy is enhanced with the launch of Health Net’s latest secure email platform
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net