Mindfulness has been a very popular trend for the past couple of years, and has been endorsed through research and celebrities as an effective answer to the demands of modern life.To introduce the meaning behind this simple yet powerful practice, Health Net is offering a live call/webinar titled The Art of Mindfulness Part I: Introduction.The webinar is designed to help participants learn the basics of mindfulness, its benefits, tips, and techniques to practice the mindfulness lifestyle.
The webinar explains how mindfulness can help enhance health and well-being. It’s a great introductory lesson for both beginners and advanced mindfulness practitioners alike! The participants will also be guided through a brief mindfulness exercise.
This webinar is the first part of a three-part series on mindfulness. Part II is focused on mindful eating and Part III details in-depth applications of mindfulness.
Join us and register
The Art of Mindfulness Part I: Introduction webinar takes place on Wednesday, February 15, from 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time.
Register by clicking on the link below:
Our monthly webinars are offered to all Health Net members, along with the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
- November Webinar: Overcoming Barriers to Weight Loss
- Don’t Feed Your Nicotine Need – The Great American Smokeout Is Coming!
- New from Health Net: Telehealth services from Teladoc
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how