We’re going straight to the source to find out what employees love about Health Net—and what we could do better. A Net Promoter Score® survey rolls out to members with group coverage next week.
Health Net is launching an online Net Promoter Score® (NPS) survey for California small and large group business plan members in February. The survey is an expansion of surveying practice, which began in 2015 with our individual and family plan members.
- Each quarter, 25 percent of group subscribers for whom we have email addresses will receive an email with survey link. Recipients will be segmented so that no one receives more than one survey per year.
- The online survey is fast and simple with only two questions:
- How likely is it that you would recommend Health Net to a friend, family member or colleague? This is a ranking question where the member chooses from 1 to 10 with 0 being not at all likely and 10 being extremely likely.
- What is the most important reason for your score? This is an open-ended question, encouraging members to provide details about their experience with Health Net.
- The first survey will go out on February 23, 2017. We’ll send a reminder email one week later to those who have yet to respond. Of course, participating in the survey is completely optional.
Your Health Net Account Manager is standing by to answer any questions. Thank you for your support!
Health Net HMO and HSP health plans are offered by Health Net of California, Inc. Health Net PPO and EPO insurance plans are underwritten by Health Net Life Insurance Company. Health Net of California, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company are subsidiaries of Health Net, Inc. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- Suffering from chronic or severe pain? Lower your risk for opioid addiction by watching this webinar
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net