The Art of Mindfulness Part III: Whole Health Applications is the third and final installment of Health Net’s mindfulness webinar series. This tool builds on our previous two webinars that introduced the basics of mindfulness and the healthy advantages of mindful eating.
In this live call-in webinar, you will learn how mindfulness can be applied to a variety of life settings and situations – such as in the workplace, in stress management, and in physical and emotional pain.
The tool reveals how you can gradually incorporate mindfulness into your life and form healthier habits and behaviors. You will also be taught a brief mindfulness exercise to use as a template for successfully integrating new habits for a healthier lifestyle. We will guide you through this process to ensure that your desired behavior changes will be effective and easy to maintain.
The Art of Mindfulness Part III: Whole Health Applications takes place on Wednesday, April 19, from noon to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time.
Register now by clicking here.
Our monthly webinars are offered to all Health Net members, along with the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
- November Webinar: Overcoming Barriers to Weight Loss
- Don’t Feed Your Nicotine Need – The Great American Smokeout Is Coming!
- New from Health Net: Telehealth services from Teladoc
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how