Improving the cardiovascular health of all Americans, and reducing deaths from cardiovascular disease and stroke are a primary goal of the American Heart Association (AHA). This May, Health Net is partnering with the AHA to present a live call/webinar titled Matters of the Heart: Learning the Signs, Symptoms and Prevention of Heart Disease. The Webinar will help you learn the warning signs of a heart attack and stroke, and how to manage blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol, and weight to decrease risk for heart disease.
Solving the specifics
Managing heart health can be challenging if you do not know where to start or what behaviors to practice. For example, one out of every three American adults has high blood pressure (HBP), and many are unaware of their condition – even though HBP is the single most significant risk factor for heart disease. This webinar will guide you through the process of knowing your HBP numbers, and how to select and follow an action plan to help you keep your numbers in check.
Join us and register
Matters of the Heart: Learning the Signs, Symptoms and Prevention of Heart Disease takes place on Wednesday, May 17, from 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time.
Register by clicking on the link below:
Our monthly webinars are offered to all Health Net members and to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
- November Webinar: Overcoming Barriers to Weight Loss
- Don’t Feed Your Nicotine Need – The Great American Smokeout Is Coming!
- New from Health Net: Telehealth services from Teladoc
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how