Text4baby, a free mobile information service that promotes both maternal and child health, reached an important milestone recently.
Since launching in 2010, Text4baby has proudly supported more than 1 million users – giving moms (and dads and partners) across the country important health and safety information, beginning with pregnancy and lasting through a baby’s first year. Text4baby may be useful to your employees who may be considering becoming parents.
Easier care connection
Health Net, Inc. was the first health plan in California, Arizona and Oregon to partner with Text4baby and has provided outreach in those states since 2010. We’re making it easier for pregnant women and new moms to connect to the care they need by including Text4baby in our Healthy Pregnancy Program for expectant mothers.
Text4baby continues to provide expecting and new moms with personalized text messages based on their due dates or their babies’ dates of birth. Messages focus on a variety of critical health topics, including immunizations, nutrition, mental health, oral health, and safe sleep. Text4baby also connects participating parents to prenatal and infant care services to give their babies the best possible start in life.
Text4baby depends on a network of passionate partners across the country, working on behalf of families with organizations at the national, state, and local levels, including ZERO TO THREE and Voxiva, Inc..
For more information about Text4baby, go to www.text4baby.org
- Register now for our no-cost February webinar: Money Talks – Stop it From Saying Goodbye
- Keep yourself healthy this year with Health Net’s health promotion programs
- You’ll want to join our “New Year, New Challenge” webinar
- Step your way to better health! Health Net’s Step It Up Challenge begins in January
- Health Net commercial medical claims submission address changing on Jan. 1