Mental health is an integral and essential component of health. Health Net understands this and is partnering with myStrength to offer Health Net members complimentary access to myStrength.com.
myStrength is a dynamic and personalized website that offers clinically proven mental health applications to help with mental health challenges utilizing tailored wellness resources.
myStrength provides a range of engaging, mood-improving resources including step-by-step eLearning modules, interactive tools, weekly action plans, self-help workbooks, and daily inspirations to help with depression, anxiety, substance use, pain management, and mindfulness – all personalized to the user via web and mobile technology to help improve mental health from the comfort and privacy of home.
These self-help resources are empowering individuals to be active participants in their journey to becoming – and staying – mentally and physically healthy. The in-the-moment mood tracking and immediate stress-relief applications are beneficial in driving sustainable behavioral health change.
If your employees are struggling with their mental health and simply need a “lift”, they can visit www.myStrength.com/HNWell to access and sign up for the online program. Once they have registered online, they can also use their username and password to log in to the myStrength mobile app to help take care of their mental and physical health.
Sign up today
- Enter myStrength.com/HNWell in a web browser
- Click “Sign Up”
- Complete the myStrength sign-up process with a brief Wellness Assessment and personal profile.
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- myStrength – The Health Club for Your Mind™
- May 9 member webinar: Mindfulness for Health & Happiness