According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), nearly 70 million Americans suffer from a range of sleep problems that can cause potential health risks if not taken seriously. Continued lack of sleep has been linked to diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, and heart disease. To help shed light on the subject, Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar-based class on July 19, 2017, that examines common sleep issues and ways to resolve them. If you or someone you know is having trouble sleeping, the Good Night, Sleep Tight webinar may be just the ticket to a more restful night’s sleep – and healthier living.
Uptight = bad night
Stress and anxiety play a big role in sleepless nights, which can contribute to even more problems during the day. Losing hours of sleep can cause negative mood swings, lethargy and concentration issues that can lead to missed days at work or social events. This webinar will explore the effects of stress and common sleep disorders and offer solutions and sleep-enhancing tips you can use for a better night’s sleep.
The Good Night, Sleep Tight! webinar will be held Wednesday, July 19, from noon to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time. You can register by clicking on the link below.
Remember, our monthly webinars are offered to all Health Net members and to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers.
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your privacy is enhanced with the launch of Health Net’s latest secure email platform
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net