Health Net is committed to keeping you up to date with changes that affect your business. On Jan. 1, 2018, we will change our Commercial Member Medical Claim Form submission address to our Farmington, Missouri, post-office box addresses.
This change impacts our medical claims address only. Our pharmacy, dental, vision, mental health, chiropractor, and acupuncture claims addresses remain the same.
Attached is a crosswalk PDF identifying the specific address changes.
- Our employer group business (including Medicare) along with others in Arizona, California, Oregon, and Washington are affected by this change.
- Our current member medical claim forms with the Lexington, Kentucky, post-office box addresses can be used through Dec. 31, 2017.
- Updated member medical claim forms with the Farmington, Missouri, post-office box addresses should be used beginning Jan. 1, 2018.
- Claim forms sent to Lexington, Kentucky, will be forwarded by the U.S. Postal Service to the Farmington, Missouri, addresses for up to one year following the Jan. 1, 2018, address change.
- New 2018 claim forms will be posted to our website and employer portals by Jan. 4, 2018.
We’re here for you
As always, we value your business and thank you for partnering with us. If you have any questions or concerns about this address change, please contact your Health Net sales consultant.
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q4 2018
- Suffering from chronic or severe pain? Lower your risk for opioid addiction by watching this webinar
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your privacy is enhanced with the launch of Health Net’s latest secure email platform