We’ve designed the challenge to help you monitor your physical activity and to help you create an empowering, healthy lifestyle change that lasts. The program begins Jan. 1, and runs through Dec. 31, 2018.
How does it work?
Throughout 2018, you’ll earn credits as you complete your challenge activities. You’ll earn one credit for every 65,000 steps accumulated and can earn up to 10 credits. If you have a fitness tracker, be sure to link it with our Wellness Center site to automatically upload your daily steps.
No tracker? No problem. Just remember this rule of thumb: On average, 10 minutes of physical activity is equal to 1,000 steps. Continue accumulating steps and earning those credits all year long.
How you can participate in the Step It Up Challenge
- Log in at www.healthnet.com.
- Select “Wellness Center” near the top of the page.
- Click on “Explore All Wellness Tools.”
- After reading the disclaimer, click “Continue.”
- Click on “Rewards.”
- Click on “Credits.”
- Scroll down to “Join a Challenge” and click “Get Started” (note that the challenge won’t be visible before Jan. 1).
Once you’re signed up, here’s what to do:
- Start a challenge activity and get off to a great start!
- Log your progress and earn credits.
- Complete the challenge.
It’s that simple!
Good luck and stay with it. Remember, physical activity has many benefits, including stress relief, decreased risk of chronic conditions and the increased energy that comes with having better health!
- Spring into better sleep and improve your overall health
- Want to kick up your confidence and boost your self-esteem?
- March 21 webinar: “Get Healthy with Your Health Net Wellness Programs”
- Register now for our no-cost February webinar: Money Talks – Stop it From Saying Goodbye
- Keep yourself healthy this year with Health Net’s health promotion programs