Financial well-being is about feeling secure in your finances – both in the short and long term. Job status, financial security and standard of living are all factors that contribute to financial well-being.
By taking control of your financial health, you can gain the information and confidence to make informed decisions about your finances and investments.
Start making important decisions about your finances and investments today
Health Net offers a no-cost telephone/webinar-based class that can increase your awareness and help you improve your financial health.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- easy tips for financial savings
- ways to reach financial goals to avoid financial distress
- pointers on getting the most out of your financial portfolio
Remember, our monthly webinars are offered to all Health Net members and to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and coworkers.
The “Money talks – Stop it From Saying Goodbye” webinar will be held Wednesday, Feb. 21, from noon 12:45 p.m. Pacific.
You can register by clicking here.
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q4 2018
- Suffering from chronic or severe pain? Lower your risk for opioid addiction by watching this webinar
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your privacy is enhanced with the launch of Health Net’s latest secure email platform