Your employees may find this blog content to be very informative.
When you take charge of your health and make more informed decisions, you are investing in your long-term health and well-being. Even when you are feeling fine, it’s important to take preventive steps to help manage your health and identify potential health risks.
Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar-based class to individuals that will increase awareness on what wellness resources, tools and support you have available to you as a Health Net member to help you live a healthy life.
We’ll help you take charge of your health
In this class you will learn about Health Net’s member resources, such as:
- healthy discounts
- wellness programs
- mobile app
- telephonic and online resources
Remember, our monthly webinars are offered to all Health Net members and to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
Health Net’s “Get Healthy with Your Health Net Wellness Programs” webinar will be held on Wednesday, March 21, 2018, from noon to 12:45 p.m. Pacific.
You can register for the webinar by clicking here and entering meeting number 621350726.
- Suffering from chronic or severe pain? Lower your risk for opioid addiction by watching this webinar
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your privacy is enhanced with the launch of Health Net’s latest secure email platform
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net