The webinar described in this article may be of interest to your employees.
Mindfulness can be a peaceful way to help you maintain a moment-by-moment awareness of your thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment.
To help reveal the health-enhancing elements of this simple yet powerful practice, Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar-based class titled, “Mindfulness for Health & Happiness.”
What will I learn in the webinar?
In this webinar, the meaning behind mindfulness and how it can help enhance your health and well-being will be explored.
The webinar is designed as a great introductory lesson – helping you learn the basics, the benefits and how to incorporate mindfulness into your lifestyle.
This 45 minute presentation will include:
- The origin of mindfulness and the ways it can be applied in a variety of life situations, including the workplace.
- How to manage stress.
- The benefits of meditation, and
- Healthy mindful eating will also be discussed.
The session will conclude with the “7 Habits of Highly Happy People” – key factors that can play a role in helping improve your happiness!
Register and join us
- The Mindfulness for Health & Happiness webinar takes place Wednesday, May 9, from 12:00 to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time.
- Register by clicking here.
- After registering, you will be provided information for joining the webcast or teleconference.
Our monthly webinars are offered to all Health Net members, as well as to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers.
- November Webinar: Overcoming Barriers to Weight Loss
- Don’t Feed Your Nicotine Need – The Great American Smokeout Is Coming!
- New from Health Net: Telehealth services from Teladoc
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how