Summer is just around the corner! If you haven’t already, soon you’ll be heading outdoors to take advantage of the long, warm days. Certainly, preventing and preparing for the hidden dangers of summer are high priorities this time of year.
That’s why Health Net is offering the telephone/webinar-based class, Skin: Taking Care of Your Body’s Biggest Organ. This in-depth webinar details the importance of hydration, sunscreen, proper clothing, and general safety recommendations for summer activities.
As a bonus, guest speaker Emily Newsom, M.D. – dermatologist and surgeon at UCLA Santa Clarita – will be presenting this special one-hour webinar and discussing many different aspects of skin care, including:
- An overview of skin cancer.
- Advice on skin cancer prevention.
- New technology for skin cancer prevention.
- Slowing down the aging process of the skin.
Register by clicking here, and join us!
The Skin: Taking Care of Your Body’s Biggest Organ webinar takes place on Wednesday, June 20, from noon to 1:00 p.m. Pacific time.
Our monthly webinars are offered to all Health Net members and to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q4 2018
- Suffering from chronic or severe pain? Lower your risk for opioid addiction by watching this webinar
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your privacy is enhanced with the launch of Health Net’s latest secure email platform