Have you ever wondered where your food comes from or what’s in it? Many heavily processed foods we find at the grocery store use chemicals that can potentially pose threats to your health.
When you choose whole foods, you’re eating the food in its natural state, intact along with all of the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients naturally found in the food.
This month, Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar-based class titled Farm to Fork. The webinar highlights the farm-to-fork movement, which encourages people to swap their over-processed, modified foods for local, natural and unaltered produce, dairy and meats.
The webinar will focus on different elements of healthy eating that include:
- A complete farm to fork movement overview.
- Different types of local food systems.
- Ways to cook with seasonal food.
- Benefits of whole foods.
- How to eat sensibly and seasonally.
The Farm to Fork webinar will be held on Wednesday, July 18, from noon to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time.
Register now for this health-inspiring webinar today!
Remember, our monthly webinars are offered to all Health Net members and to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
- Suffering from chronic or severe pain? Lower your risk for opioid addiction by watching this webinar
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your privacy is enhanced with the launch of Health Net’s latest secure email platform
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net