Healthy spending and saving habits are just as important to your well-being as proper nutrition and regular exercise. Financial stress can lead to depression, anxiety and trouble sleeping.
During the August Financial Wellness Challenge, your objective is to earn points based on various activities you complete. The points you earn determine how strong your spending and saving habits really are.
Health Net invites you to join the Financial Wellness Challenge, beginning August 1 to help you manage your finances and your health.
Financial Wellness Challenge
Your goal is to accumulate 60 points during the challenge. You can also earn 10 bonus points at the end of the month by completing the Bonus Activities listed below. Bonus Activities will become available on August 20.
Earn one point for each activity you completed every day:
- Track your spending.
- Learn something about personal finance.
- Don’t use a credit card.
Bonus Activities: Earn two points for each activity you complete during the month – Points can be recorded on August 20:
- Set a monthly budget and stay within it.
- Pay monthly bills on time.
- Balance your checking account.
- Set aside money in a savings account.
- Place money in a retirement account.
It’s easy to participate in the Financial Wellness Challenge:
- Log in to healthnet.com.
- Select Wellness Center.
- Click on Explore All Wellness Tools.
- After reading the disclaimer, click Continue.
- Click on Rewards.
- Click on Credits.
- Scroll down to “Join a challenge” and click Get Started.
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q4 2018
- Suffering from chronic or severe pain? Lower your risk for opioid addiction by watching this webinar