Do you ever sit there and think how you want to complete a short race, maybe a 5K, someday?
Our Couch to 5K webinar is for people new to running, people who want to get back into running, or people who simply want to be more active. Having information about your fitness level can help you set realistic goals, monitor your progress, and maintain your motivation.
This webinar will provide step-by-step instructions for evaluating your fitness level, and explore practical ways to prepare for a 5K, such as developing a SMART goal (you’ll learn what a SMART goal is), and identifying proper gear to prevent injuries and prolong your participation in this activity. Get ready to go from Couch to 5K in nine weeks!
We will discuss the following:
- Determine your fitness level
- Design a balanced fitness program
- Selecting the right gear
- Three tips to keep in mind
- Nine-week 5K training schedule
- Ways to Monitor Your Progress
Register so you can join us
The Couch to 5K webinar takes place on Weds., October 17, from noon to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time.
Our monthly webinars are offered to all Health Net members, as well as to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net