At Health Net, we connect people to the care and resources they need to help them be their healthiest – making us the easy choice for you and your employees.
We’re excited to announce the addition of Teladoc, a new telehealth service, with our 2019 Health Net coverage.
- Teladoc is a convenient resource when an employee’s physician’s office is closed. Employees can connect 24/7/365 to Teladoc doctors within minutes via phone, mobile app, web, or video.
- Your employees can get answers to their health questions, get diagnoses, get medicines prescribed – and even get confidential mental health therapy.
- Teladoc doctors can treat many non-emergency common illnesses, such as sinus problems, upper respiratory infections, allergies, bronchitis, pinkeye and sore throat.
Helps keep costs low
Teladoc is a great option to help you and your employees with cost control. With most of our eligible coverage plans offering Teladoc at a $0 copayment,1 it’s an affordable alternative to facilities such as urgent care centers and emergency rooms.
1For HSA compatible/HDHP plans, a deductible may apply based on coverage design.
In addition to providing quality and employee engagement, Teladoc...
- Is the nation’s leading provider of telehealth. Their 3,100 board-certified, state-licensed doctors and behavioral health specialists serve more than 40 million members on a single national platform.
- Is NCQA-certified with national coverage in 50 states.
- Provides ongoing educational communications to promotes employee engagement and utilization.
Your employees can put Teladoc to use in 4 easy steps
- Register their account: Download the mobile app, visit teladoc.com/hn or call 1-800-Teladoc.
- Provide their medical history so Teladoc doctors can make an accurate diagnosis.
- Request a visit via phone, mobile app or online.
A Teladoc doctor will then review their medical history, and contact them within minutes to help resolve their issue.
Learn more and spread the good news!
Contact your broker or Health Net account manager today to see if your 2019 group benefits are eligible for Teladoc.
Once your group is enrolled, attached are some helpful tools to share with your eligible employees to learn more and help get them registered. You can also visit www.teladoc.com/hn for more information.
Introduction: “Working Mother”