On Sept. 22, 2016, we updated our security standards to improve the protections on HealthNet.com. As a part of these updates, account holders on all HealthNet.com portals will be asked to update their sign-in seals. Sign-in seals are the small graphics that are displayed on the login page. Along with other protections, they help secure accounts on the website.
What you need to know
- After Sept. 22, 2016, sign-in seals will be reset in all browsers.
- Account holders will need to select new sign-in seals when they login for the first time in each browser they use to access HealthNet.com.
- Account holders will be guided by a message on the right side of the login page.
- Deleting cookies or using a new browser may also trigger a sign-in seal reset.
You can learn more about sign-in seals by visiting our Sign-In Seal Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Your privacy is enhanced with the launch of Health Net’s latest secure email platform
- Text4baby surpasses “one million users” milestone
- June webinar: Health Net’s wellness tools for members and prospective members
- New Chronic Pain Module Coming to myStrength Beginning February 1, 2017
- Oregon/Washington Drug List Changes