Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar based class on Wednesday, September 21 that will explain how stress can affect your body and sleep patterns. The monthly webinar is offered to all Health Net members as well as non-Health Net insured individuals. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), more than 40 million Americans suffer from chronic, long-term sleep disorders, and an additional 20 million report sleeping problems occasionally. The Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) states that three-fourths of adults who have sleep problems due to stress and anxiety say that their sleep problems contribute to an increase of stress or anxiety in their daily lives. Lack of sleep may cause negative mood swings, leave you lethargic, and may lead to missed days at work or planned social events. Sleepless nights can affect your ability to concentrate and stay focused the next day.
Do you want to learn what Health Net has to offer you?
Don’t Lose Sleep Over Stress will be held on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 from 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm PST. During the presentation you will explore ways to overcome stress, learn relaxation techniques, and receive tips for a better night’s sleep.
You can register for September’s Don’t Lose Sleep Over Stress webinar by clicking on this link and entering Meeting Number 627 673 834.
- Check c-section rates before you decide on a hospital for your baby’s delivery
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how
- Suffering from chronic or severe pain? Lower your risk for opioid addiction by watching this webinar
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net