Good health means more than eating right, being active and seeing your doctor once a year. Taking charge of your finances can be just as important a part of your overall wellness, and can even affect your lifestyle.
Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar-based class that can increase your awareness and help you boost your financial health.
Start making important decisions about your finances and investments today!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Easy tips for financial savings.
- Ways to reach financial goals to avoid financial distress.
- Pointers on getting the most out of your financial portfolio.
This webinar is offered to all Health Net members and to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
The Boost Your Financial Health webinar will be held on Wednesday, November 9, 2016, from 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time
- Join Our Preventing Diabetes: Don’t Sugar Coat It Webinar
- November Webinar: Overcoming Barriers to Weight Loss
- Don’t Feed Your Nicotine Need – The Great American Smokeout Is Coming!
- Check c-section rates before you decide on a hospital for your baby’s delivery
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net