Just getting started with a new Health Net health plan? Have questions about next steps? Find the answers you’re looking for with Health Net 101 videos and handouts!
Health Net is helping you put your health first in 2017 with Health Net 101. This virtual classroom is brought to you by Health Net of California, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company (“Health Net”). Watch fun short videos and review easy-to-read handouts. They’re packed with useful information for new members and people who have switched to new health plan types.
Health Net 101 covers all the basics to get you going, such as:
- Getting started with your new health plan
- Setting up your online account
- Choosing your doctor
It’s easy to start strong with your new health plan. Find out how with Health Net 101!
Health Net HMO and HSP health plans are offered by Health Net of California, Inc. Health Net EPO insurance plans, Policy Form #P34401, are underwritten by Health Net Life Insurance Company. Health Net of California, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company (Health Net) are subsidiaries of Health Net, Inc. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, Inc. All rights reserved. In addition to the State of California nondiscrimination requirements (as described in benefit coverage documents), Health Net of California, Inc. complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Health Net Life Insurance Company complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Register now for our no-cost February webinar: Money Talks – Stop it From Saying Goodbye
- Your doctor has the flu, so who can you see when you’re feeling under the weather?
- Are your preteen’s vaccines current? Here’s what the CDC recommends
- Keep yourself healthy this year with Health Net’s health promotion programs
- January is Glaucoma Awareness Month