We’re committed to transforming the health of the community, starting with yours. When you need us, we’re here—to answer questions about your coverage, help you choose a doctor or make important decisions about your wellbeing.
Plus, we invest in your health by including extras like these with your Health Net coverage:
- myStrength is designed to help you to become—and stay—mentally and physically healthy. Online and confidential, myStrength is devoted to managing depression, stress and anxiety through tools like mood tracking, stress-relief activities, weekly action plans and more.
- Nurse Advice Line by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call for answers about caring for minor injuries and illnesses like fevers and flu, urgent health situations, preparing for doctor visits and other health questions.
- Anytime access to your health coverage details with a personal online Health Net account and our mobile app, Health Net mobile, so you can get more done when it works for you!
Get connected to all these extras today. And stay tuned for more. Because at Health Net, we are always working to do what’s right for you.
It’s our privilege to be part of your healthcare team. Thank you.
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your privacy is enhanced with the launch of Health Net’s latest secure email platform
- Helping you choose the best hospital
- Need care but don’t know where to start? Health Net can help
- Register now for our no-cost February webinar: Money Talks – Stop it From Saying Goodbye