Taking charge of your health and making informed decisions are important steps toward successful and long-term well-being. In June, Health Net will offer a live call/webinar geared to help increase your awareness of all the wellness resources, tools and support you have available as a Health Net member. The Health Net’s Wellness Tools for Members and Prospective Members webinar can help you begin an active health-oriented routine and send you on your way to living a healthier life.
Even when you’re feeling fine, it’s important to take preventive measures to help manage your health and identify potential health risks. This class demonstrates how each of our Health Net member resources – including our nurse advice line, healthy discounts program, wellness programs, mobile app, telephonic and online resources – are uniquely designed to provide the information you need to generate a healthier lifestyle.
The Health Net’s wellness tools for members and prospective members webinar will be held on Wednesday, June 21, from 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time. You can register by clicking on the link below.
Remember, our monthly webinars are offered to all Health Net members and to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
- Suffering from chronic or severe pain? Lower your risk for opioid addiction by watching this webinar
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your privacy is enhanced with the launch of Health Net’s latest secure email platform
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net