Mental health is an integral and essential component of health. Health Net understands this and is partnering with myStrength to offer Health Net members complimentary access to myStrength.com.
myStrength is a dynamic and personalized website that offers clinically-proven mental health applications to help with mental health challenges utilizing tailored wellness resources.
myStrength provides a range of engaging, mood-improving resources including step-by-step eLearning modules, interactive tools, weekly action plans, self-help workbooks, and daily inspirations to help with depression, anxiety, substance use, pain management, mindfulness and insomnia – all personalized to the user via web and mobile technology to help improve your mental health from the comfort and privacy of your own home.
These self-help resources are empowering individuals to be active participants in their journey to becoming – and staying – mentally and physically healthy. The in-the-moment mood tracking and immediate stress-relief applications are beneficial in driving sustainable behavioral health change.
If you are struggling with your mental health, it’s important to see a doctor who can assess your situation and help with a treatment plan. The myStrength app can supplement what you and your doctor decide, or it can be used alone as a tool if you feel your mental health simply needs a “lift.”
Please visit www.myStrength.com/HNWell to access and sign up for the online program. Once you have registered online, you can also use your username and password to log in to the myStrength mobile app.
Sign up today
- Enter myStrength.com/HNWell in your web browser
- Click “Sign Up”
- Complete the myStrength sign-up process with a brief Wellness Assessment and personal profile.
- Register now for our no-cost February webinar: Money Talks – Stop it From Saying Goodbye
- Your doctor has the flu, so who can you see when you’re feeling under the weather?
- Are your preteen’s vaccines current? Here’s what the CDC recommends
- Keep yourself healthy this year with Health Net’s health promotion programs
- January is Glaucoma Awareness Month