For most of us, good financial health plays an important role in our overall wellness and supports a healthy lifestyle. By taking control of your financial health, you’ll gain the information and confidence to make informed decisions about your finances and investments.
Start making important decisions about your finances and investments today!
Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar-based class that can increase your awareness and help you improve your financial health.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Easy tips for financial savings.
- Ways to reach financial goals to avoid financial distress.
- Pointers on getting the most out of your financial portfolio.
Our monthly webinars are offered to all Health Net members and to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
The Money Talks – Stop It from Saying Goodbye webinar will be held on Wednesday, August 16, 2017, from noon to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time.
You can register by clicking on the link below.
- Register now for our no-cost February webinar: Money Talks – Stop it From Saying Goodbye
- Your doctor has the flu, so who can you see when you’re feeling under the weather?
- Are your preteen’s vaccines current? Here’s what the CDC recommends
- Keep yourself healthy this year with Health Net’s health promotion programs
- January is Glaucoma Awareness Month