Probiotic supplements have been a growing trend among health-conscious consumers for the better part of a decade. But what exactly are probiotics and why are they important for your health? To that end, what is a prebiotic and how is it different from a probiotic?
To help you learn more about the health advantages of probiotics and prebiotics, Health Net is offering the telephone/webinar-based class Probiotics: Good Bacteria for Your Health.
The webinar will help you:
- Identify what prebiotics and probiotics are and why they are important to your overall health.
- Learn how probiotics work to keep your digestive system healthy.
- Understand how prebiotics and probiotics enhance your immune system.
- Review the most common probiotic-rich foods and supplements.
The webinar will be held Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017, from noon to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time. You can register by clicking on the link below and entering meeting number 628 616 916.
Remember, our monthly webinars are offered at no cost to all Health Net members and to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
- Register now for our no-cost February webinar: Money Talks – Stop it From Saying Goodbye
- Roasted root vegetable salad
- You’ll want to join our “New Year, New Challenge” webinar
- You’ll want to join our “Farm to Fork: Quick, Easy and Healthy Meals” webinar
- Dueling claims about coffee – will it help or hurt?