Get ready for the Great American Smokeout this November by enrolling in the Quit For Life® program now. Even if you’ve tried to quit before, or currently struggle with cravings, planning ahead for the Smokeout can help boost your chances for lifelong success.
If you’re serious about defeating your need to smoke, the Quit For Life® program is designed to help you every step of the way. You’ll start with a one-on-one phone conversation with a highly trained Quit Coach staff member. Together, you’ll map out a personalized plan to help you make the positive breakthroughs to begin living tobacco free. Additionally, your coach will give you tried-and-true strategies to manage cravings, handle social situations and avoid triggers that can drain your willpower.
As you advance through the program, expert Quit Coaches will be available to lend support via telephone and online whenever you need it. Plus, every one-on-one coaching session is designed to give you the know-how and positive encouragement you need to quit for good.
More tools for the taking
Along with phone coaching, you’ll have access to other cessation tools designed to help you gain and maintain a healthier lifestyle, including:
- A copy of the step-by-step Quit Guide to help you throughout your quit process.
- Advice about nicotine substitutes and medication that may be right for you.
- Text2QuitSM – A personalized text messaging service that features reminders, tips and encouragement tailored to your personal quit strategy (not available for Medicare members).
- A dedicated web platform with eLearning modules, a community chat room and access to a Quit Coach via email.
To enroll, call 1-866-QUIT-4-LIFE (1-866-784-8454), or visit www.quitnow.net and enroll online.
Note: The Quit for Life program is included in Health Net plans for commercial, Medicare, and Cal MediConnect plans, and plans purchased through the Affordable Care Act exchange. Eligible members must be at least 18 years old.
- November Webinar: Overcoming Barriers to Weight Loss
- Don’t Feed Your Nicotine Need – The Great American Smokeout Is Coming!
- Check c-section rates before you decide on a hospital for your baby’s delivery
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how