Get ready for the Great American Smokeout this November by enrolling in the Quit For Life® program now. Even if you’ve tried to quit before, or currently struggle with cravings, planning ahead for the Smokeout can help boost your chances for lifelong success.
If you’re serious about defeating your need to smoke, the Quit For Life® program is designed to help you every step of the way. You’ll start with a one-on-one phone conversation with a highly trained Quit Coach staff member. Together, you’ll map out a personalized plan to help you make the positive breakthroughs to begin living tobacco free. Additionally, your coach will give you tried-and-true strategies to manage cravings, handle social situations and avoid triggers that can drain your willpower.
As you advance through the program, expert Quit Coaches will be available to lend support via telephone and online whenever you need it. Plus, every one-on-one coaching session is designed to give you the know-how and positive encouragement you need to quit for good.
More tools for the taking
Along with phone coaching, you’ll have access to other cessation tools designed to help you gain and maintain a healthier lifestyle, including:
- A copy of the step-by-step Quit Guide to help you throughout your quit process.
- Advice about nicotine substitutes and medication that may be right for you.
- Text2QuitSM – A personalized text messaging service that features reminders, tips and encouragement tailored to your personal quit strategy (not available for Medicare members).
- A dedicated web platform with eLearning modules, a community chat room and access to a Quit Coach via email.
To enroll, call 1-866-QUIT-4-LIFE (1-866-784-8454), or visit www.quitnow.net and enroll online.
Note: The Quit for Life program is included in Health Net plans for commercial, Medicare, and Cal MediConnect plans, and plans purchased through the Affordable Care Act exchange. Eligible members must be at least 18 years old.
- Suffering from chronic or severe pain? Lower your risk for opioid addiction by watching this webinar
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your privacy is enhanced with the launch of Health Net’s latest secure email platform
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net