We’ve all wanted to start off a new year on a positive note by making a healthy lifestyle change. The question is, how many times have you tried to make a healthy change as a new year’s resolution and couldn’t get past the first two weeks – or even two days?
Many times, the hardest part is maintaining momentum after taking that first step. And it’s not because you don’t want to; it could be because you don’t have a long-term plan for sustaining your healthy resolution.
Health Net can help! We’re offering our “New Year, New Challenge” telephone/webinar to help you prepare for – and maintain – a fresh, healthy start in 2018. During this webinar, you’ll learn about our Healthy Challenge Series and its successful health and wellness programs that include:
- My Road to Fitness – a fitness program offering a guide to help you work toward, achieve, and continue a fitness goal of exercising three times a week for 30 minutes over an eight-week period.
- My Can-Do Nutrition Plan – a nutrition program that explains how to eat for optimum wellness. By practicing healthy eating habits for six weeks, you’ll be learning to eat better and how to maximize your nutritional choices at every meal.
- My Life in Balance – a 20-day stress management program that shows participants useful ways to reduce stress for 20 minutes each day, in as little as five minutes at a time.
The webinar also details the Healthy Challenge Series signup process – so once it’s over, you can immediately begin to work on your resolution!
The New Year, New Challenge webinar will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2018, from noon to –12:45 p.m., Pacific. You can register for the webinar by clicking this link and then enter meeting number: 624 444 978.
Remember, our monthly webinars are offered at no charge to all Health Net members and to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
- Join Our Preventing Diabetes: Don’t Sugar Coat It Webinar
- November Webinar: Overcoming Barriers to Weight Loss
- Don’t Feed Your Nicotine Need – The Great American Smokeout Is Coming!
- Check c-section rates before you decide on a hospital for your baby’s delivery
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net