We’ve created easy-to-use “Care Keys” for our California Individual & Family Plan members to help them find the appropriate level of care – when they need it.
How the Care Key works
Whether you need care or service from your primary care physician, our Nurse Advice Line, or an urgent care center, your Care Key can help you select the right option. Each provider category is accompanied by the conditions they can help you with, as well as handy contact information.
Mini Care Keys
We’ve also created Mini Care Keys, which you can print and carry for quick reference.
Easy to find, print and use
The entire Care Key and Mini Care Key collection is available to Individual & Family Plan members online at myhealthnetca.com via the My Care Key button in the For Members section. Care Keys are also available in Spanish.
Put the addresses for the closest urgent care center and ER in your phone or wallet so you always have them handy. To find in-network providers, just go to myhealthnetca.com.
Click Find a Doctor, then enter your ZIP code and plan type. Then follow the steps for Urgent Care and Hospital options in your area.
Need additional help? Please call the number on your Health Net member ID card.
- Don’t forget our June 20 webinar – Skin: Taking Care of Your Body’s Biggest Organ
- Swimming facts from the CDC that everyone should know
- Join our June 20 webinar – Skin: Taking Care of Your Body’s Biggest Organ
- Skip the salt, not the flavor
- Action Today. Healthier Tomorrow. What you need to know about substance abuse prevention and mental health