If you or someone you know is having trouble sleeping, our April 18, “Good Night, Sleep Tight” webinar may be just what you need to help get a more restful night’s sleep and stay healthier!
Lack of sleep can be linked to potential mental and physical health issues, such as an increased risk of diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, and heart disease. Health Net is here to help you get well and stay healthy, which is why we’re offering “Good Night, Sleep Tight.” It’s a telephone- or web-based class that explores common sleep issues and provides some easy tips to help you get a better night’s rest.
Less stress for better rest
Factors such as stress and anxiety can play major roles in sleepless nights. Losing hours of sleep can affect your mood and concentration during the day, and can also lead to missed days at work, school or social events. The “Good Night, Sleep Tight” webinar also explores the effects of stress and offers tips you can use for a better night’s sleep.
The “Good Night, Sleep Tight” webinar takes place Wednesday, April 18, from noon to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time. Click here to register.
After registering for the webinar, you will receive additional information. Please keep the following meeting number and password on hand.
Meeting number: 620 370 899
Meeting password: Aprilwebinar1!
Remember, our monthly webinars are offered to all Health Net members and to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
- Suffering from chronic or severe pain? Lower your risk for opioid addiction by watching this webinar
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net