myStrength is a dynamic and personalized website that offers clinically-proven mental health applications and tailored wellness resources to help with mental health challenges. Symptoms like depression, anxiety, stress, substance abuse, pain management, and insomnia are all addressed on the website, which includes:
- Step-by-step eLearning modules.
- Interactive tools.
- Weekly action plans.
- Self-help workbooks.
- Daily inspirations.
These self-help resources can empower you to be an active participant in your journey to becoming – and staying – mentally and physically healthy. myStrength’s in-the-moment mood-tracking and immediate stress-relief applications are beneficial in driving sustainable behavioral health change – all personalized via web and mobile technology to help improve your mental health from the comfort and privacy of your own home.
Experience mindfulness with myStrength
Mindfulness is a suite of wellness activities that can train you to focus on the present – often by using all your senses. You can use mindfulness activities to help with panic attacks, reduce stress and worry, and enhance your overall wellness.
Here is a list of helpful ways to reward yourself by using myStrength’s new mindfulness activities:
- Start your day with a mini-meditation session.
- Practice mindful eating at lunch or snack time.
- Practice mindfulness activities with co-workers.
- Focus on mindful awareness during your commute on the bus/train or in the car.
- Create a “letting go” moment at the end of your day.
By using mindfulness activities for just a few minutes a day, you can treat yourself to some precious “quality me time.”
If you are struggling with your mental health and simply need a lift, please visit www.myStrength.com/HNWell to access and register for the online program. Once you have registered online, you can also use your user name and password to log in to the myStrength mobile app.
Sign up today!
- Enter myStrength.com/HNWell in your web browser.
- Click Sign Up.
- Complete the myStrength sign-up process with a brief Wellness Assessment and personal profile.
- Go Mobile! After setting up an online account, download the myStrength app for iOS and Android devices. You can register using the same email and password.
- Suffering from chronic or severe pain? Lower your risk for opioid addiction by watching this webinar
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net