Health Net and California Health & Wellness (CHW) are helping people hit hardest by the recent California wildfires.
Our teams are donating time and supplies, including:
- Emergency kits.
- Rain ponchos.
- Dental kits.
Following the mandatory evacuations, our teams have helped residents:
- Access medical relief.
- Identify lost items.
- Check the status of their utilities.
- Find ways to replace destroyed documents.
- Get social services help.
Connecting members with resources to ease the strain
If you’re a Health Net member affected by the wildfires, please call us to receive help with:
- Express appointments to see doctors sooner.
- Finding local doctor’s temporary offices to get help.
- Finding urgent care centers with the lowest wait times.
- Replacing nebulizers, wheelchairs, walkers and other medical equipment.
- Getting authorization quickly to fill prescriptions faster.
Additional assistance and information
Are you a Health Net or CHW member that was evacuated but lost, or left behind, your medication? If so, call us at 1-800-400-8987. We’ll help you get an emergency supply filled quickly at a nearby pharmacy.
Also, members suffering from trauma can call 1-800-227-1060. They’ll speak with a mental health professional who will help them cope with grief, loss and stress.