What is myStrength?
myStrength is a customized website that provides a means to help with mental health challenges. The self-help apps and resources found at myStrength are clinically proven. They are designed to help your journey to becoming – and staying – mentally healthy.
- Step-by-step eLearning modules.
- Interactive tools.
- Weekly action plans.
- Self-help workbooks.
- Daily inspirations.
Symptoms like depression, anxiety, stress, substance abuse, pain management, and insomnia can all be managed on the website. You can also focus on:
- Reducing stress.
- Improving sleep.
- Balancing intense emotions.
- Opioid recovery.
- Drug or alcohol recovery.
- Mindfulness and meditation.
Personalized and comfortable
myStrength’s in-the-moment mood-tracking and stress-relief apps can help you get inspired! They are helpful in driving strong behavioral health change – all personalized via web and mobile technology. Best of all, you can do it from the comfort and privacy of your own home.
Seek help if you need it
If you are struggling with your mental health or simply need a lift, please visit www.myStrength.com/HNWell. Once there, sign up for the online program. After you have registered online, you can also use your user name and password to log in to the myStrength mobile app.
Sign up today!
- Enter myStrength.com/HNWell in your web browser.
- Click Sign Up.
- Complete the myStrength sign-up process with a brief Wellness Assessment and personal profile.
- Go Mobile! After setting up an online account, download the myStrength app for iOS and Android devices. You can log in using the same email and password.
Please note: myStrength is offered to California commercial, Medicare and Medi-Cal plans (including CalViva and California Health & Wellness).