How many times have you tried to make a healthy change as a new year’s resolution and not made it past the first two weeks – or even two days? Many times, the hardest part is keeping momentum after taking that first step.
Have you committed to better eating habits and reaching a healthy weight? This is your year!
Let Health Net help you continue a long-term plan to sustain your healthy resolution.
As a Health Net member, you have access to our popular wellness webinars. These webinars can help you make the most of your health plan! Our March class, Healthy Challenges: Ready, Set, Goals! highlights Health Net’s Healthy Challenge Series. It offers information about how you can join the healthy challenges listed below:
- My Road to Fitness. This fitness program is a guide to help you build toward, achieve and continue a fitness goal. The goal is to exercise three times a week for 30 minutes over an eight-week period.
- My Can-Do Nutrition Plan. This nutrition program explains how to eat right for optimum wellness. As you practice healthy eating habits for six weeks, you’ll learn to eat better. You’ll also learn to maximize your nutrition choices for each meal.
- My Life in Balance. This is a proven 20-day stress management program designed to show useful ways you can reduce stress. It only takes 20 minutes each day, in as little as five minutes at a time.
- Colorful Eating. This healthy challenge teaches why it’s so important to eat colorful, nutritious and delicious foods. Discover how to shop and meal plan. Plus, you’ll get great ideas and shortcuts for adding color to every meal at work, at home and in restaurants.
- From Couch to 5K. One of the best things about this program is any fitness level can begin training for a 5K. Starting a new fitness program is one of the best things you can do for your health – even if you’re starting for the 100th time.
The Healthy Challenges: Ready, Set, Goals! webinar takes place on Wednesday, March 20, from 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time.
Our monthly webinars are offered to all Health Net members and to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!