The Quit For Life® program can help. The program can help you conquer nicotine addiction for any type of tobacco use.
Plan for success
If you’re ready to end your need for nicotine, Quit For Life will help you every step of the way. The process starts with a phone call between you and a highly-trained Quit Coach® staff member. Together, you’ll map out a customized plan to help you trample the barriers that make it hard to quit. Your coach will give you proven strategies to manage cravings and handle social situations. You will also get advice on how to avoid the triggers that can steer you off track.
As you progress, expert quit coaches will support you over the phone and online whenever you need them. Plus, every one-on-one coaching session is built to give you the know-how and confidence you need to quit for good.
Tools of the trade
Along with phone coaching, you’ll have access to other tools designed to help you stay tobacco free 24/7, including:
- A copy of the step-by-step Quit Guide to help you throughout your quit process.
- Advice about nicotine substitutes and medication that may be right for you.
- Text2QuitSM . A texting service that sends reminders, tips and support tailored to your quit strategy. Note: Not available for Medicare members.
- A Web platform that contains:
- eLearning modules.
- A community chat room.
- Access to a quit coach via email.
To enroll, call 1-866-QUIT-4-LIFE (1-866-784-8454), or visit www.quitnow.net and enroll online.
Note: The Quit For Life program is included in Health Net plans for commercial, Medicare and Cal MediConnect plans. It is also included in plans purchased through the Affordable Care Act Exchange. Members must be at least age 18 and older to qualify.