Ever thought about running as a way to not only get in shape but as something to enjoy? Or, did you used to run but lost the drive it took to stay with it? If so, the August webinar, From Couch to 5K is for you! Whether you’re new to running, want to get back to it, or just want to be more active, this webinar has it covered.
How it helps
Knowing your fitness level can help you set goals and stay driven to achieve them. From Couch to 5K highlights the step-by-step process of how you can assess your fitness level. It also presents insights to prepare for a 5K run, which include:
- How to build a nine-week 5K training schedule.
- How to design a balanced fitness program (eating, stretching etc.).
- How to choose the right running gear to help prevent injuries.
- Fitness tips to keep in mind.
- New and creative ways to track your progress.
Get ready to go from your couch to completing a 5K in just nine weeks!
The From Couch to 5K webinar takes place on Wednesday, August 21, from 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time.
Sign up for this webinar today, and run your way to better health!
Don’t forget, our monthly webinars are offered to all Health Net members, as well as to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers.