If you suffer with chronic pain, you know it can result in:
- Longer hospital stays.
- Higher rates of repeat hospital stays.
- More outpatient visits.
- Reduced body movement which could lead to lost income.
- Increased risk of depression, lack of sleep and stress.
Addiction to opioid pain medication has become a harmful problem in the United States. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 130 Americans die every day due to an opioid overdose (this includes prescription opioids and heroin).1
myStrength has answered this growing concern with a new pain management program. If you suffer from chronic pain give it a try. Instead of pain medicine, you’ll have 24/7 access to many low-risk services to help manage your chronic pain.
The new myStrength program is built for your needs:
- Get information on other options beyond pain medication/opioids.
- Strengthen your doctor/patient connection.
- Create goals for pain treatment.
- Learn to focus on long-term well-being.
- Find tools that foster mindfulness, being positive and exercise.
Sign up today!
Get the pain treatment you need to help improve how you feel. Sign up at myStrength.
- Click Sign Up.
- Complete the myStrength sign-up process.
After setting up an online account, download the myStrength app for iOS and Android devices. You can sign up using the same email and password.
1Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2018). Understanding the epidemic. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/epidemic/index.html, July 26, 2019.