Are you ready for some football? Health Net is a proud partner of the Los Angeles Rams for their inaugural 2016 season! We’re working together to promote the NFL Play 60 program, which encourages kids to get 60 minutes of physical activity a day to help combat childhood obesity.
To celebrate our partnership, we’re holding a “Touchdown4Health” sweepstakes! We are sending three lucky winners to the next home game against the Atlanta Falcons (Sunday, December 11). The winners will each receive 2 tickets for the December 11th game.
To enter, simply complete this form. But hurry – you must enter no later than 6:00 p.m. PST on Monday, December 5th for a chance to win the tickets. The winner will be selected via random drawing and notified by phone. The tickets will be automatically mailed to the mailing address provided in the entry form.
“Touchdown4Health” Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of California who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Please see full contest rules below.
Good luck, and GO RAMS!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The “Touchdown4Health” Sweepstakes, sponsored by Health Net, Inc. (“Health Net”), offers eligible entrants the opportunity to win one pair of tickets to a Los Angeles Rams home football game. There will be three winners per entry period.
- Eligibility: “Touchdown4Health” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the California who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Health Net, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID OUTSIDE OF CALIFORNIA, AND WHERE EVER ELSE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Sponsor and Administrator: Health Net, Inc., 21650 Oxnard St, Woodland Hills, CA 91367. By submitting an entry, each entrant hereby agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, waives any right to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on November 28, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”), ends on December 26, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”) and consists of three (3) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”) that spans the duration of the Promotion Period. The Entry Periods are set forth in the chart below.
||Starts at 12:00 a.m. PT
||Ends at 11:59 p.m. PT
||Approximate Drawing Date
For 12/11 game against Atlanta Falcons
|November 28, 2016
||December 5, 2016
||December 6, 2016
For 12/24 game against San Francisco 49ers
|December 12, 2016
||December 19, 2016
||December 20, 2016
For 1/1 game against St. Louis Cardinals
|December 19, 2016
||December 26, 2016
||December 27, 2016
Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.healthnetpulse.com/ramsform/ and complete and submit the registration form to opt in to the Sweepstakes by including your name, residence and mailing address, telephone number and a valid email address.You will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Period drawing.LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON/E-MAIL ADDRESS PER ENTRY PERIOD. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods may void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and may result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
- Selection of Winners: Administrator’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period, on or around the dates listed in the chart in Section 3.
- Claiming Prizes: The potential winners will be notified by phone call and email and tickets will be automatically sent to the mailing address provided on the entry form. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Up to three (3) alternate drawings will be held (time permitting), after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- Prizes/Value of Prizes: For each entry period three winners will be selected. Each winner will receive one (1) pair of tickets to the Los Angeles Rams home game that takes place the Sunday following the drawing. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $300.Winner will be solely responsible for travel and accommodations (if necessary) to the games.For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person throughout the entire Sweepstakes period.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.By submitting an entry, an Entrant agrees that his/her entry is gratuitous and made without restriction and will not place Sponsor under any obligation.
- Publicity: Submitting an entry constitutes Entrant’s consent to use the Sponsor’ full name on the Sponsor’s sweepstakes webpage [http://healthnetpulse.com/ramsform/] in a listing of the winners of the sweepstakes (if the Entrant is a winner of a prize).
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.If one or more of the provisions of these rules are held invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect the validity, effect or enforcement of any other provision or provisions of these rules. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any of its rights at any stage of the Sweepstakes does not constitute a waiver of such rights.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit [http://healthnetpulse.com/ramsform/]. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
Abbreviated Disclosures for Advertising
ABBREVIATED RULES for TV and Radio
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CA, 18 AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes ends xxx. For Official Rules, and complete details, visit [URL]. Sponsor: Health Net, Inc.
ABBREVIATED RULES for Print
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CA, 18 YEARS AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes ends xxx. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit [URL]. Sponsor: Health Net, Inc. 21650 Oxnard St, Woodland Hills, CA 91367.
Abbreviated Rules for online Ads – Not a Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to Legal residents of CA, 18 years and older. Enter by xxx. For Official Rules, including odds, and prize descriptions, visit [URL]. Void where prohibited.
© 2016 Health Net, Inc. All rights reserved.
All logos are property of their respective companies/entities.